Monday, February 2, 2009

Beginning Day for "My Life On West Pearl"


My Landscapes of Thought blog was originally intended to record my spiritual life and journey and to share writings, poems and quotes that touch my heart.

Almost immediately, however, it also began to contain portraits in words of my life here on West Pearl in Boulder. Over the weekend I realized I would feel more comfortable writing if I had separate places to journal about each of these things.

So welcome to my world on West Pearl! Here you will find entries written by my cat, Timothy Ming and a record of enounters with my wondrous neighbor, the Fox. Pictures of my neighborhood as it changes with the seasons. Stories from my life. Conversations I overhear at the tea shop. Things my friends have shared with me that are worth passing on.

These posts are "portraits" of life, drawn and painted in words. I hope you enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment