Monday, February 2, 2009

World's Dirtiest Cat!


Timothy Ming, my good friend and companion, commented this morning, "I was never the one that thought being the cleanest cat in the world was a virtue. Remember that you were the one that wrote that title into the blog. I said, even that day, that I would take a dust bath as soon as I had the opportunity. You know I did!"

Good as his word, Tim the Cat DID have a dust bath yesterday... a fine day of brilliant Colorado sun and balmy temperatures. He came into the house absolutely brown on gray and I bribed him back outside where I took a spare hairbrush to him. My neighbor, Doug, was on his balcony maintaining his bicycle. A newly brushed cat will not last nearly as long as a newly cleaned and greased bicycle chain. In fact I hadn't made it back into the house before Doug burst into laughter and called me back.

There was Timothy Ming on his back in the warm dust, pleasurably wiggling back and forth. Even 24 hours hence, you can still pat him vigorously and see the dust fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment