Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Seasons Are Changing





Look here! Although it is still February, we are days away from some of the spring flowers starting to open. (In a way this is scary... it is warmer than it "should be" for this time of year.)



At the creek, the rocks are rimmed with crystals of ice.



I have found a place on Boulder Creek where I can start doing meditation every day. I have picked a beautiful spot with a large flat rock, sloping downward at the right angle and in the right direction, upon which to sit and a wonderful cascade of water in front of me. I have been accepted into a 100 day "virtual" meditation retreat under the supervision of a Soto Zen Meditation Master. This will be good! And I suspect it is going to help me focus and move forward in other parts of my life as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment