Tuesday, January 27, 2009

World's Cleanest Cat!


The world's cleanest cat was found today to be residing in Boulder, CO. When asked how he had attained such a supreme level of cleanliness, Mr. Timothy Ming of West Pearl in Boulder, CO replied, "It is all due to the weather. For the past three days it has been just too cold to go outside. My companion, Dhyan, has very kindly opened the door each morning to allow me to inspect the weather for myself and each time I have opted to turn and go back inside. Since I really have nothing to do indoors except eat, sleep, bother Dhyan when she is at the computer, let her know when it is time to feed me again, look out the window, change sleeping locations, and play with ping pong balls... I have to do something with my time. I choose to wash. My specialty is 'between the toes' and 'behind the back legs.'"

Tim the Cat is certainly sparklingly white these days on his white parts and very soft and silky on his gray parts. But as he reminds us, "The first sunny day, you know, I will alternate my methods and take a dust bath. Then, of course, I will be more light brown on gray instead of white on gray."

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment